I cannot belive it's the end of March 2009 already! Where do the days go?
This morning Taylor asked to take some of the baby clothes to school to show her teacher and her classmates. We decided it would be ok if she took the outfits and the bibs she had picked out from Baby's R Us. She folded them neatly and carefully and placed them in her bag ooing and awing at how cute they are. Meanwhile, I had taken the two outfits that Bruce and I each picked out and placed them in a seperate bag so I could take them to show my co-workers.
As we arrived at school, I walked Taylor in; she's not to the age yet where she's uncomfortable to have good-bye hugs or kisses. We said our good-byes and I met her teacher at the door as I was leaving. The teacher congratulated me on having a girl and I could see Taylor was beaming with excitement to show her teacher the outfits she had stashed away in her bag. I asked Taylor if she'd like to run back out to the car since her teacher had gotten there and show her the other sets of clothes. If there was a way I could take a mason jar and capture the smiles and excitement Taylor has now, I would quickly put the lid on and store the jars in her keepsake box so that she could have this feeling later in life. Seeing her excitement about having a baby sister has made this experience that much more exciting for me. She loves to put an ear to my tummy to see what she can hear (which I think may only be growling!)!

awwww...that is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI got some more outfits to match her too cute shoes...It will be my payment for my wrapping job. Thanks again,what would I do without my buddies??
ReplyDelete