We started this month off in Palo Pinto at Bud's Birthday Bash. He had a fishing themed party where everyone wore crazy fishing hats!

Lindsey's going to town on her wedding plans. She already bought her dress, had it altered and had her bridal portraits made! We spent one saturday getting some really fun and creative bridal pictures that I can't wait to see. She has had the easiest planning I think I've ever heard of! Showers have been planned, invitations ordered...it's all coming together!
Kaitlyn is just busy busy drooling and grabbing her feet. She gurggles back and forth with you and is starting to think spit bubbles are the best thing! She definetly likes your full attention for some interesting conversation! She's even begining to giggle.

There's nothing better than when you're holding her and she puts her head down on your shoulder and you feel her sweet little baby breath on your cheek.
Here we are at 3 months and our first Halloween. She's just now starting to wear 0 to 3 month clothes. Aunt Sharon gave us Tori's costume she wore when she was little. Kaitlyn says "Hoppy Halloween" to everyone!
Bruce and I spent Halloween at home passing out candy. I think this is the first year he's been home on Halloween since we've been together. Last year we were at the deer lease for opening day the next morning.
We also had a shower for Andrea a little earlier this month. Colt should be here anyday and we can't wait!!!
Kaitlyn is so adorable! I love the newest pics of her. She is growing so fast. However, I can't believe that she is just now starting to wear 0-3 mo clothes- that's crazy! How much does she weigh now?
ReplyDeleteWe didn't have many trick or treaters this year- only about 30-ish. Jonathan had to work Haunt the Zoo and he didn't get home till around 10. You need to ask him abut the oatmeal creme pies he took from the zoo.... we have 16 boxes of the 12 packs. That's alot of oatmeal creme pies to eat! But I have faith in him- he can do it!
I'll try to call you this week and catch up! Later!
Awww I love your new pics of sweet Kaitlyn!! She is soooo precious!
ReplyDelete