Bruce had his few seconds of fame Friday on NBC5 when they reported on how screwed up FWISD's payroll department has been since the rollout of their new payroll software.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Glitch_Leads_to_Pay_Problem_Dallas-Fort_Worth.html
The girls had a great time and I think I found me a better paying job while I was there: Sales --of Cotton Candy! $10 per bag!?!? I'm not sure how long intermission was --but I think those guys made a pretty good days worth of wages in those few minutes!
Sunday was Tyson's 8th Birthday that was celebrated at Alley Cats in Arlington! He and his friends had a great time bowling, playing in the arcade and a friendly game of laser tag!
And last but not least, the reason for the heading of this post! When I woke up this morning, I felt Kaitlyn moving quiet a bit, not just from the inside, but with my hand on my stomach I could feel her! I haven't experienced that yet so that was pretty exciting!! 118 days to go!

aww...that is cool when you can feel them from the outside!
ReplyDeleteCool beans to feel the little alien within. At least that is what I imagine it to feel like.
ReplyDelete