We're now 22 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! We had a dr's appointment on March 11th to determine what we are having. Taylor went with me and she was SUPER excited to hear and see it is going to be a girl! She said God has answered her prayers! In the same breath, she wanted to know if we could go to babys r us..which we did! She picked out some cute "I'm a little sister" and "Daddy's Sweet Heart" outfits to take to Bruce's work so that we could clue him in on the sex. Those outfits were later followed by some much needed camo and some other cute necessities! I have been feeling some flutters and they seem to be more frequent. I do notice them about 8:00 - 8:30 each evening and when I wake up in the morning.

We're fairly certain her name will be Kaitlyn!
Over spring break, we went and bought the baby furniture. It's all moved in and setup now. Taylor and I put the crib together with the finishing touches from Daddy himself.

Above is a picture of the furnitue --that isn't our room though and we didn't get the hutch with the dresser.
Love the furniture..
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys. This is perfect...
Have you decided what color you are painting Miss Kaitlyn's room yet? Let me know so I can stat buying stuff now...and not break our bank. Can't wait...
ReplyDelete