Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Today's Dr's appointment went well... 24 weeks and 5 days along (starting 6 months). 108 days to go or about 16 weeks. Doesn't seem to be too much longer. Bruce went with me and we got to have another sonogram done. I had to take my glucose test and drink some no too bad/not so good orange drink followed by getting my blood drawn an hour later. The Dr. said my weight gain was really good (13lbs so far) and blood pressure and all looked really great. Everything's on track!

In the sono today we caught Kaitlyn yawning.



The nurse said she's right at my belly button and I've never felt her move any higher than that yet. However, she's moving all the time in there. She's a tiny dancer weighing in at just over 1.5lbs. Tiny Dancer with big feet that is..look at the pic below - the 1st picture was taken at 16 weeks and the 2nd picture is now at 24 weeks. Maybe the sono nurse just had the zoom turned on!?


I ordered Taylor some scrubs for the hospital. It's been hard to find an "I'm going to be a big sister" shirt in anything but 2T's it seems. I found some iron-on transfers at JoAnn's and made my own! I was going to wait until we got to the hospital to surprise her, but we couldn't wait. "Taylor" is on the front pocket ---where hopefully at the hospital they can put some footprints on there as well; "I'm the Big Sister" is on the back along with an iron-on representing her, Kaitlyn and the cats are on the back of the shirt. I put another little girl and baby on the back pocket of the pants. She was really excited and they fit really well!




Taylor will be with her mom this Easter weekend so she and I did some easter projects this evening. We made rice crispy treat easter baskets filled with jelly beans and m&m's and we dyed some easter eggs. Not that it has anything to do with Easter projects, but I had to include a cute little outfit we'd gotten for Kaitlyn too!

2 comments:

  1. How blessed you are! It's such a miracle from God! I know you are going to be such a wonderful mom! It's nice she is going to have a big sister to help love and take care of her. I love the note you posted below!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the scrubs!! you did such a great job on them!! And I love this post! I'm going to keep up with you on here!! LOL

    ReplyDelete


FREE Hit Counters!

Followers