I found a great baby book at Hallmark last week that I'm anxious to get started on filling out.
I have been looking forward to this weekend. Friday night I had a Scentsy Party that some old friends were able to come to. I love the fact that there are some people in my life that I don't do very well at keeping in touch with but with one email, we're able to get together and catch up like no time at all has past. This morning, we had scheduled a 3d/4d sonogram that I think fell at the perfect time --Mother's Day Weekend. The process wasn't as clear as I had hoped because Kaitlyn was sleeping in this morning and all curled up in a ball getting in that beauty rest. She wasn't ready for her photo session quiet that early I guess. That or she was just being stubborn. We did get some really neat pictures though. Makes us excited and I can't wait to hold her!
I think in some pictues she looks like her big sister and others I think she looks like baby pictures I've seen of Bruce. They told us that those were shadows on her head, but I'm convinced it's hair. The "shadow" seems to be in the same place no matter what the angle is.
We also recieved a little plush bunny that they recorded her heart beat and when you squeeze the bunny's tummy, you hear her heart beat.
My parents and my sister's family came over today and I had some cousins in from Houston. We grilled out this afternoon and enjoyed getting to visit and relax some.
Tomorrow, we'll have a house full as well in celebration of Mother's Day. Looking forward to that too and then we'll be onto week 29!
Speaking of week 29 --that brings with it year THIRTY for me. I always dreaded getting older. However, as 30 is fast approaching, I'm right where I want to be in life. I thought 25 was a good year, but I think 30 will top them all and prove to be one of the most exciting. The people in my life (both past and present) make me look forward to the future! Thanks!

that was a great blog meg! she will be here so soon, and we all cant wait. i think she looks like taylor too in some of those!
ReplyDelete