I'm going to the dr. every two weeks now and everything is on the up and up. Taylor, Bruce and I did a hospital tour a few weeks ago to check out the facility and be sure we know where to go! It was a group tour with other expecting couples who were full of questions that prompted some pretty scary/interesting dreams. I think it's anxiety setting in! And - I have decided that child birthing classes are probably overrated. I'm going with the theory "Ignorance is Bliss!!" I did go to classes with Charity when Cambren was born --and he's going to be a 1st grader now! I figure it's all going to happen one way or the other.
Like I mentioned in the last blog --everyone is preparing for Kaitlyn's arrival this month. We are so blessed to have so many close friends and family that we have showers booked every weekend this month. It's pretty overwhelming and a blessing to know we have so many caring people in our lives.
Our first shower was given at my office. Bruce was able to pick Taylor up from school and make the festivities. Taylor was super excited saying that "she's been waiting for this day!!" She'd also told me previously that she's waiting TEN YEARS to have a little sister. We recieved so many nice things --cute things, pretty things, soft things, PINK things and necessary things too! Some of my co-workers even had big sister gifts for Taylor! Neither of us expected that; it's nice how thoughtful that is. She took some of her presents to school to show her teacher. One of the gifts for her, was made by my counter-part at work, Dianna. She does some great mosiac work and made Taylor a vanity tray complete with little glass bottles of perfume.
And! I have to give my compliments to the daddys-to-be. Another co-worker, Jonathan, is an exptant father too, one week before me. He and Bruce kept up with the list of gifts and they did a fantastic job!! Thanks guys!
This is the thought that runs through my mind most of the day --and night!
that is soooo cute! the note to the baby!
ReplyDelete