Lisa and Christina went all out for the shower! They had some really creative ideas. Christina made a 3 tier diaper cake and several bouquets of "roses" made from baby socks, onsies, burp cloths and bibs. She really put some time and effort into these creations!
Then, she and Lisa with some help from others put all the awesome clothes they've been collecting for Kaitlyn on a string and hung it like a cloths line. Really great idea to show off the gifts! Something I'd not seen before, but I will for sure duplicate when I have a chance.
This shower would win the "Guests from Farthest Away" award. Bruce's family from Irving to Vernon to Duncan, Oklahoma came in to help us celebrate! I was really glad they could all make it! You can also see in the picture above the beautiful hand made gifts. Some super nice baby blankets hand-embroidered and crocheted from Bruce's Nanny Mom and some embroidered burp clothes from Linda Jo. Nanny mom even included a big nice throw for Taylor!
No comments:
Post a Comment