Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update from the 4th

We both had dr's appointments today. I was much more interested in his appointment than mine.
His Dr. told him that given the scenario and environment, he did have a heat stroke. Which - those can be fatal so I thank God that the right people were there at that place in time. I'm also greatful that it isn't something more serious, however, I'll be watching him like a hawk for any little sign!

My dr's appointment was pretty routine. Kaitlyn isn't quiet ready yet I guess ..which I'm glad about. After last weekend, I need some time to recoup and rest up before the next 18 or so years!! My bet is on the 1st week in August she will get here. Bruce seems to think before then. Just not next week for sure, my doctor will be out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment


FREE Hit Counters!

Followers