I'm still waiting on some copies of pictures from the batism, but meanwhile this month, we had Tyson's birthday party at Alley Cats in Arlingon again. Kaitlyn had a good time at the party. She loved all the attention and her favorite was the orange balloon!
Spring has finally sprung! The weather is finally getting pleasant to be outside. It's been a little windy, but Kaitlyn loves the wind - in moderation of course. She loves to feel the grass and she'd really like to eat the grass - at least she thinks she would. And, she might, but I'm trying not to let her find out.
We've taken Kaitlyn out for walks around the neighborhood a few times and around the track at the park. This trip though, we let her play a little at the park. She and her sister had the best time. I'm always amazed at the enthusiam Taylor still has about the idea of having a sister! When she's not with us, I get text messages from her saying "I MISS my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or texts requesting pictues.
Kaitlyn and Taylor both loved the swings and the slides!! I think we have an adventure park junkie in the making!!
more to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment